Here at TJM, we’re certainly not immune to the Pokémon Go craze that’s been sweeping not only the United States, but the entire planet. While there’s not much in our neck of the woods (at least until the developers of the game, Niantic, approve us as a PokéStop, c’mon guys!), we’ve found a number of Pokémon here and figured we could use their help around the office. Here’s how TJM is helping Pokémon get back to work:
1. Paper shredding: No more electronic paper shredding needed!
2. Electricity: No more utility bills! TJM is now 100% self-sufficient when it comes to power.
3. Cooking: Company lunches are a blast with our new kitchen staff!
4. Exercise: MMA, Kickboxing, running in fear, etc. We’re staying in shape!
5. Lawn Maintenance: Our property has never looked better!
*All artwork provided by Chance Miller, one of our fantastic digital artists!*